FINESTRA Release Updates
Keep Your POS System Up To Date
- New Event Rule Types – Buy-X-Get-One (BOGO, B2GO)
- Employee ID Barcode – Create employee ID Barcode
- Inventory Print Diff’s Report – Enhanced & updated
- FVP: UniPHARM Integration
Takes 15 - 30 minutes
Get the Software Fixes Now
Start Using the New Developed Features
How to install
Please note that this process can take up to 30 minutes to complete. We recommend running the update outside of store hours.
The FINESTRA Version Release must be completed on your Server, Host Till or Host Workstation. If no one at your store has access to your server due to your Store Policy, please email email@example.com and advise them your store does not have access.
1. Exit FINESTRA on all computers
To update your FINESTRA, you MUST exit FINESTRA on all Cash Registers and Workstations.
2. Open File Explorer
1. On your Host Computer, [Double-click] the This PC or Computer icon or [Left-click] the Folder icon in the Task Bar
2. Browse to D:\PSI\Mpos\Releases or Browse to R:\Mpos\Releases
3. [Double-click] the UpdateFinestra program, then at the “User Account Control” prompt, select [Yes] 4. Confirm the Available Versions field is set to 2023.1.63 (or higher) then select [Start]
4. Confirm the Available Versions field is set to 2023.2.53 (or higher) then select [Start]
5. The Release Version will confirm when it’s complete.